WIN A KOLEOS COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering this Renault Win a Koleos Activation(“Promotion”) and by accepting a Prize, you agree to these terms and conditions.
1) The Promotion will run from 1st March 2018 till 29th March 2017 (“Promotion Period”)
2) The Promotion will consist of one draw 1st April
3) Winners will be randomly selected from persons who entered.
4) To enter the Promotion and have the chance to win the Prize you must:
- a) Have a current and full New Zealand Driver’s License
- b) Be currently living in New Zealand
- c) Submit to a New Zealand police check
- d) Have no criminal convictions relating to the operation of a motor vehicle
- e) Must submit content for use on Renault New Zealand’s social media platforms, website and to be used in promoting the Renault New Zealand brand.
1) The Competition is not open to employees of Global Motors New Zealand Limited and their families, its subsidiaries, agents and affiliates
2) No Prize is exchangeable or redeemable for cash
3) The competition is limited to only one entry per person. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any multiple or duplicate entries, and/or to exclude any entry or entrant from participation in the Promotion.
4) Incomplete or illegible entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
5) The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
6) The prize winner will be notified as soon as reasonably practicable following the prize draw. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner using the information provided at the time of entry.
7) The Promoter reserves the right to redraw or reallocate any prize if a winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period, as determined by the Promoter at its sole discretion
8) The Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances outside its control
General Terms and Conditions
1) The Promoter is Global Motors New Zealand Limited (“Promoter”)
2) The Promoter reserves the right to extend, postpone or cancel the Promotion and to modify these terms and conditions without notice
3) The Promoter reserves the right to withhold the award of any Prize if the Promoter suspects that there has been a security breach within Prize application, or any program used to conduct the Promotion or an entrant has hacked or otherwise improperly accessed the application or website in order to win the Prize.
4) If you accept the Prize, you are responsible, at your own cost, for obtaining all necessary insurances and any other thing necessary to benefit from the Prize, including all applicable taxes related to accepting the Prize
5) All Promotion entries become the property of the Promoter
6) You agree that, if you are a Prize winner, your name and photograph may be used for publicity purposes in all media by the Promoter, without remuneration, and you agree that you must make yourself available for this purpose
7) To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and any other person or party associated with this Promotion, shall not be liable to you in respect of any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect, and/or consequential loss or damage), including personal injury suffered as a result of, or arising in connection with, the Promotion or winning (or not winning) a Prize
8) By entering the Promotion you agree to receive further information regarding Global Motors New Zealand Limited about its products, services, and other offerings (including by electronic message, including email and text message)
9) The Promoter is not liable for any person’s inability to complete or continue an entry or for any inaccurate information that may have been supplied or not supplied (as the case may be) as a result of misuse or failure of any equipment, technical error, inaccurate data entry or deletion of data, transmission communication, software limitation or failure, website access, alteration to entry information, or any combination of the foregoing that may occur whilst entering the promotion